Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Vera & Jose | Brea Canyon Park Maternity

For a period last year, I was working three jobs, going to school and being a crazy lady. Thank goodness I've become more sane and have one job(photography) and go to school. During that time, I was working at a shoe store. Vera came into the shoe store one day and ended up buying earring. I immediately noticed her adorable belly and her beautiful smile.  I gave her my card and told her I would love to photograph her. A few months passed and no word. I automatically assume people take my card and stash it somewhere that will never see the light again. But thankfully, Vera found me on Instagram. Thank goodness for social media, right? We emailed back and forth about the session and decided Brea Canyon would be great for our Maternity photo session. Vera and Jose couldn't be more adorable. These parents to be and I had lots in common. We used to live in the antelope valley(if you don't know where that is, good for you) and we are students. Jose and Vera, high school sweethearts, made each other laugh. I loved capturing them together in this stage of life. Vera has probably had baby Nikolai by now and I hope to photograph him and share the awesome photos! Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment