Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Twin Oaks Garden Estate Wedding | D & C

As much as I love to be the lead photographer for my own weddings, I love second shooting. There is something about being able to photograph beautiful weddings with other photographers that I absolutely love. I have been privileged enough to shoot with some really amazing photographers. Richelle from Richelle Dante Photography allowed me to second with her at the cutest venue ever! Twin Oaks Garden Estate was too adorable! The bridal suite, decorated with beautiful vintage furniture, was originally a school house dating back to 1891. It was definitely one of my favorite venues of 2013. Here are a few favorites from Danny and Crystal's special day.










Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Twin Oaks Garden Estate Wedding is looking brilliant. I sis just so great that you shared these fun moments with us. I've been enjoying my own wedding planning process recently and reading this post has given me so many inspirations. You know we are tying the knot at the prettiest San Francisco wedding venues in the next year.

    ReplyDelete