Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tea time portrait session | Covina, Ca

Sometimes I get inspired to do a shoot when I see certain objects and things. Fortunately, today my sister was home and I was able to use her as my model. It can be discouraging when I have an idea in my head and I don't have a muse! My mom found this old wicker bench in the trash a couple days ago and decided to put it in her back yard. She is planning on repainting it but I liked the distressed look of it. She is really crafty. For some reason, I envisioned someone having tea on this wicker bench in some sort of gown. So with little to no preparation, I made my sister get into her prom dress and pose for me. It's always fun to have random photo shoots, keeps my passion for photography alive. Here are a few shoots I got before it started sprinkling outside. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment