Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Cody & Kendall | San Dimas Engagement

I met Kendall a few years back. She and I were part of a homeschooling community. We had mutual friends and I met her through them. When I met her, she came up to me and my twin sister, Priscilla, and introduced herself in the friendliest way possible. We occasionally saw each other at Disneyland, a place where plenty of home schooled kids loved to hang out. I was shy back in high school, blame it on the homeschooling, but I remember thinking she was super nice. Years later, I've followed her life through face book and was super excited when I saw that she was engaged! I was thrilled that she allowed me to photograph her and her fiance,Cody. Cody is just as sweet as Kendall. I loved watching as he cared for Kendall as we were hiking to the perfect spot in Bonelli Park in San Dimas. Congratulations you two! Can't wait to see what the future holds.

2 comments:

  1. Engagement shot 0013 is completely perfect! Great job overall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute couple ! Great pics !

    ReplyDelete